Monday 9 September 2013

Well things here have been a little slower.

Miss 8 hasn't been able to do any gymnastics as she had some soft tissue damage to her foot, but will be back at it again tomorrow.

Hubby bought me this gorgeous necklace for my birthday


He also made me breakfast :)


Got my sinchies order in the mail and must say they are wonderful things and the kids love them best part for me is I can use them over and over again with homemade custards and yoghurts.


hubby decided he wanted pizza for dinner Saturday night so I got creative and made some stuffed crust pizzas


More biscuits yet again, decided to make something a little different this time and made snicker doodles but instead of just rolling in cinnamon sugar I did a mix of 100s and 1000s, rainbow sprinkles and added choc chips to what was left.


Have more things to make today so best get to it before the days gone and I have achieved nothing.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment