Sunday 3 August 2014

Slowly Getting There!

Things are slowly coming together now we are in Ceduna, however things seem far from simple atm.

I'm still in the process of unpacking boxes and working out ways to save money as things are so expensive here, as we got rid of alot of our furniture we are using basics to get by but i so cant wait till I get a decent table to sit at.

I've been doing a lot of baking, had a birthday lunch for miss lala who is now 4 and made most of the food myself rather than buying things full of god only knows what, I have also been doing a lot of other baking that poor hubby and kids have been missing out on as most of it was for people who have been asking me to make stuff for them, have a lot of cooking to do tomorrow and Tuesday but that will be the last order of food I'll be cooking until I get all these boxes out of the way.

Hopefully once the house is sorted we can work on the yard, worse part is the yard is full of calthrop, so its gonna be fun trying to get rid of alot of that. Also need to start thinking about building a chicken coop as I have 3 chickens to pick up before christmas.

Veggie gardens not going to be as easy as I had hoped as the ground is so hard and dry so im thinking of making raised beds instead.

Well enough from me for now, here are some of the things I have been busy doing :)


 Cinnamon Scrolls

 Lala's Birthday Cakes

Carrot Cakes 

Sausage Rolls and Pasties

Pies

 Tomato Sauce

Nannas Sultana Cake and Choc Chip Cookies


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update Tammie. You have certainly been busy. I love the look of all those goodies you made. You are very talented in the chef department. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you xo I think all those years of watching mum and nanna have helped me with my cooking, I also enjoy it which I think helps but after my efforts yesterday I think I enjoy cooking smaller amounts, had to cater a whole day for 20+ people I got there but so need to organise myself a little better lol. Was so full on I even forgot to take photos.

    ReplyDelete