Wednesday 13 August 2014

A few Pics of my week

Some passionfruit that was given to me by a friend which I turned into 3 jars of passionfruit curd, one for me, one for my friend and one for the lady who grew the passionfruit :)



Making Yiros breads and marinated some chicken for a yummy yiros at home.





Homemade Icecream, yummy and with the left over egg whites a nice pavlova.

 

Been busy making bread every couple of days, made a nice seeded loaf but forgot to take a picture, maybe next time.


Made some scones for miss 9 for school lunch and the 2 little ferals and myself had some at home for morning tea.


Thats been about my week just trying to take things easy as master 2 has been unwell and not sleeping properly but he's getting better slowly.
I have managed to unpack a few more boxes, still have a pile in the corner but its slowly getting there.
Thats it for now so till next time take care :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum Tammie! I love the look of your scrumptious food. Those scones remind me of grandma's cooking.

    Hope your little fella is feeling better now. We have had sickies in this house too, although I have managed to avoid it.

    Hope you are happier living back home. I miss Ceduna too, I would move back tomorrow if the opportunity arises xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I dont remember much of Grandmas cooking but if nanas is anything to go by she would have been a great cook :)

    Little man still isnt well off to drs today with the 2 little ones although a whole family appointment may be a better idea as we are all sick now.

    Love being back home but OMG things are so expensive here, cant wait to get a garden sorted and chickens to try cut down the shopping bill a little atleast. xxoo

    ReplyDelete