Monday 29 September 2014

Still here

Sorry I havent posted anything in so long things have been a little all over the place here lately with trips to and from lincoln and whyalla.
I havent been very frugal lately with anything even cooking has slowed but I'm getting back into it because I need to start saving to buy a car, my poor thing is not doing so well atm think its time to retire her to just around town, any frugal ideas and ways to save are most welcome. :)
Have veggie gardens nearly ready and seeds on the go, only after a few to help save atm next year I need to be more organised and have things set up during winter ready for the warming weather. Well I best get back to it take care all xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes life takes over and our frugal plans take a back seat but at least we know we can jump back into it. Yes I need to pull out last of winter veg and get the spring seedlings in before spring is over lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it seemed that I got so caught up in life and the kids I forgot all that I've been trying to learn over the years, thankfully some of it is second nature though and what I learnt growing up in a frugal home :)

      Delete