Thursday 13 August 2015

Things have been very busy and all over the place the past few weeks with hubby at home after injuring his back at work but he'll be back next week, thankfully lol I love having him home but some days its like having a fourth child.
We've also had to do a day trip to Port Lincoln for a CT scan to find out what the problem was, turns out he has a herniated disc, the poor thing.
I've just got back from another trip to Port Lincoln for a sleep study as they think I might have sleep apnea since I average about 4 hours of sleep a night, could also just be the fact we live in a bad area of town which is starting to take a toll on life at home, now to wait 3 weeks for some answers.
We've also been in a signed on for a new house thankfully a 4 bedroom with space out the back and fences to keep Bella in, short walk to the beach and 10 minute drive from Ceduna, cant wait to get there and start gardening and setting up for my chickens that come next week, so over the next 4 weeks I'll be preparing for moving, hopefully the last time for a while.
Thats about it from me atm, things may be quiet for a bit but I'll try and get back on to post a picture of the new family members next week. :)
Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is getting back to normal for you all.

    Enjoy your new house Tammie. A lovely little spot to live.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete