Sunday 26 July 2015

Still trying to get back into old habits, been a bit of a struggle with the cold weather and hubby at home with a bad back so Doctors again tomorrow, hopefully they'll send him to a physio or tell us the best way to fix it so we can get him back to work because he's going stir crazy as am I.

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can get posts put in outside and put up a fenced area for the kids and dog to go out and play, then I'll be able to use the dogs pen for chickens, be nice to get fresh eggs.

Will need to get onto some decent soil for the vegetable garden I want to put in as our soil is hard as rock and the places that arent are very clay like so am thinking of paying to bring some soil in, going to get the kids involved so hopefully the 2 little ones with start eating more veg, mainly miss 5 as I stuggle to get her to eat any sort of veg.


Slab of Vanilla Slice using homemade puff pastry

New clothes for the Bellini :)

Vanilla Essence steeping, will be ready in about 6 weeks

Honey Jumbles

Chicken and Mushroom pasta, our go to simple cheap meal

Miss 5's Birthday Cake

I'm not much of a cake decorator and struggle piping because of carpal tunnel syndrome

Thankfully Miss 5 was still rather impressed as were the guests

See you all again soon, have a great day and take care xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tammie, you are back.

    I love the look of your cooking. You are so talented.

    I have been thinking of getting a Bellini as I cant afford a Thermomix. What are your thoughts on the Bellini?

    Such a stunning birthday cake!

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my bellini, its amazing the stuff I attempt to make now that I would never try before because of my wrists, I'm saving for a thermomix as the technology and power behind it is so much better but gonna be a while before that happens.
      It also makes bulk cooking so much quicker so I can fill my freezer with snacks in a day instead of taking a few days and piles of dishes :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the info Tammie. I don't think anything comes close to the thermomix from what I have heard. Hubby says I can have one, but I cant justify all that money :)

      xTania

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete