Sunday 12 July 2015

Back into it :)

I know its been so long I've been struggling a bit with depression and back and for to Adelaide and Port Lincoln for appointment and operations.
But I'm slowly getting back into the simple things so will be back to spend more time blogging and hopefully cooking.

This is a label maker I received in the mail to review and I think its awesome no more buying labels for kids containers.

Chocolate Lava cake I made for miss 10 and myself for dessert it turned out beautifully, was so impressed with myself as was miss 10 lol.

Back into baking bread every couple of days again, so much happier with it now I have my new large bread tins, makes it easier for me to cut and fits better in lunch boxes. 

I use the same recipe and made dinner rolls to take to a family bbq

Fresh baguettes to be turned into garlic bread, everyone loves it so I'm thankful I dont have to buy it anymore.

Sweet finger buns made for the kids, took half to my brothers and they disappeared within seconds

Yummy homemade kingstons, been a while since making these might put back on my to do list

Went to a group for women to do crafts, cooking etc and I got to make a candle for myself, smells gorgeous

Made scones with miss 4

She gives her grin of approval

Bacon and cheese rolls made for school lunches

Homemade vanilla paste

Beesting buns

Got a heap of reduced cream that I turned into butter and buttermilk.

Will leave it there for now but I will be back again some time later in the week :)
Take care



5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, interested in your new bread tins to get that shape loaf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil, I use a Mackies 900g Jumbo Tin for my bread, you can buy lids for them but I just sit my cast iron baking dish on top for about 10-15 minutes while baking.

      http://thetmshop.com.au/products/mackies-jumbo-tin

      Delete
  2. hello tammie,
    welcome back!!
    your bread looks so good.the cookies,rolls, french bread and buns ,too.
    all your baking looks delicious.
    have a nice week,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Regina,
      It's good to be back and slowly getting back into the swing of things :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you are feeling better Tammie.

    Sounds like you need to make some time for yourself to do more of the things you love.

    So much yummy goodness as usual. The bread looks great!

    xTania



    ReplyDelete