Wednesday 12 June 2013

Well its been a long few days yet I feel like I got nothing done. However am proud of myself as I finally got all the washing done, folded and put away before I have to get a start on the next lot Friday lol.

So since it was a long weekend I did a little cooking, have made the kids more fruit roll, we had a small Chinese banquet Saturday night although I don't do it very often was told I need to do it at least once a fortnight :)


Had another attempt at crumpets with much better results, can only get better from here on in Im hoping.


Also made myself some raw organic chocolate using cacao butter and agave nectar, made some lovely little hearts and then with the left overs added some shredded coconut and made my own coconut roughs.


Today I am making another frugal mud cake as requested by hubby so that's in the oven cooking away, will probably make some more choc chip cookies for the kid while the ovens on and have pumpkin and spinach in the dehydrator ready to make some flour out of so can experiment with making pastas and breads, maybe even try a pumpkin and sultana cake.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammie,

    Those crumpets turned out really well. Most times homemade things don't look like the bought ones, but they taste oh so much better :)

    We love Asian cooking in this house as well. Have a meal every week...

    You will have to share your frugal mud cake recipe, sounds intriguing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crumpets were lovely, have to make some more again as they are all gone, gotta work on getting more bubbles to the top next time.

      When we have chinese it seems to always be the same stuff, I like spring rolls when I get them made and in the freezer would love to try dim sums one day just gotta talk my hubby into trying them lol.

      Delete