Friday 7 June 2013

Well kids ran out of biscuits yesterday so miss 2 informs me "you need to make them mummy" so thought i'd better do what I was told and went into the kitchen this morning and made some.




Now have a full biscuit container not sure how long it'll last though.


Lasagne for dinner tonight, I get 2 out of the one recipe which thankfully is enough for Hubby and the 3 ferals, next time will remember the garlic bread though, oops.
I had chicken enchiladas that I made and froze for myself with some mexican potato wedges.




And while the oven was on I decided to make a frugal mud cake, just took it out of the oven waiting for it to cool down then will make some chocolate icing so its ready for morning tea tomorrow.

Its been a rather quiet day today not much on the agenda, have more cooking to do over the weekend, might need to write a list of things to make and see how far I get helps that I have an extra day monday as its a public holiday here, might even get the kids in the kitchen :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tammie, welcome to the blogging world!

    Looks like you are a very talented cook. Some yummy looking goodness there :)

    I will add your blog on my side bar :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tania thought I'd try something new and I think people are sick of me putting my pictures up on facebook all the time, figure this way can have my own little place where I can put it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello tammie,
    your baking looks very good!!!! and your lasagne makes me hungry!
    have a wonderful day,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regina, I love baking just dont seem to do it as often as I should but am working on changing that :)

      Delete